Tuesday, March 15, 2011

its all about us ;)

Thinking about you, thinking about us
makes me strong in many ways
been wondering why for such a long time
thinkin bout you and how your so fine
in the end when i think about our memories im so glad that your just mine

Living with you has made me realize
that my heart isnt alone
because i know i have a love of my own
i feel so slow when your in front of me
and when your by my side
its because i always think of the times you hold me tight
at the same time it just feels so right
i just wanna be with you forever
and let go of you i will never
because you are my greatest treasure

I'm so deeply inlove with you
we've been through so much it's like the time has gone and flew
I never thought i would have a perfect love like this
my love for you i dont have to explain cause its clearly shown in my face
and having you by my side
its one of the best things ive ever felt
our past and your name in my heart i will never delete
because your the one and only person that has made me feel complete

To love you is my true desire
and my feelings for you just goes higher and higher
but i know thats what truly matters
you can always depend on me as your boyfriend
baby i love you now until the end

dedicated to : mohamad aidil adli ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment